According to the rules of procedure of the Research Commission, it must be composed of the following members:
- The Director of the Centre, who presides over it.
- The Research Coordinator, as Secretary.
- A representative of the Centre Management.
- Five representatives of the faculty.
The representatives of the faculty are, currently, the following:
Among its main functions are:
- Discussing and validating, if appropriate, the proposed research policy and objectives.
- Collaborating with the implementation, development and monitoring of the center’s research policies.
- Channeling the offer and technological services of the CUD-ENM.
- Advising on the protection of R&D results.
- Issuing as many reports as requested by the Director of the Center.
- Submitting to the Management of the Center as many proposals as it deems appropriate in matters of its competence.
- Intervening in all those decisions provided for in the Internal Regulations of the Research Commission of the CUD-ENM.