1. LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is hereby disclosed:
That the domain https://cud.uvigo.es from now on Website is registered in the name of CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO DE LA DEFENSA EN LA ESCUELA NAVAL MILITAR with registered office at Plaza de España s/n, 36920 – Marin (Escuela Naval Militar) (Pontevedra); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Volume, of section, Folio, Page, Sheet, first inscription, provided with CIF ESS2800646H, from now on THE OWNER
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and/or use of the Web Site https://cud.uvigo.es, attributes to the person who does it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against the OWNER or any third party, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the Website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the OWNER or its legitimate owners on them.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those commonly used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the web.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the Website is not allowed.
- Unless prior express consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, business name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER.
- Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, on the part of the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Website, its services or contents, on the part of the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the Website service and services is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms set forth in the third condition.
VII.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation. CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO DE LA DEFENSA EN LA ESCUELA NAVAL MILITAR and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO DE LA DEFENSA EN LA ESCUELA NAVAL MILITAR and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Marin.
3. CANCELLATION OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the moment he/she communicates his/her will by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;