It is forbidden to send unsolicited bulk mail or unsolicited mail (SPAM) to the e-mail accounts used on this website.
The user may not access the website in any way that damages, deteriorates, renders useless or overloads the services and/or information offered.
Exemption from liability
- The content provided through this website is published for information purposes only and does not replace the legal publicity of statutes, regulations, provisions and acts that must be formally published in the DOG (Official Gazette of Galicia) and other official bulletins. Although the CUD (Defense University Center) will make every effort to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, there is no guarantee that the contents of the website are free of errors or that they are completely up to date. Only the texts published in the printed editions of the DOG and other official gazettes are authentic and officially valid.
- The CUD reserves the right to modify the structure of its website without prior notice, both in form and content, or to cancel its publication without prior notice to users.
- The website contains links to external sites over which it has no control and for which it declines all responsibility.
- The CUD accepts no responsibility for any possible damage that may be caused to users due to incorrect, erroneous or inappropriate use of the services and contents of this website by them.
- These clauses are not intended to limit the liability of the CUD, contrary to the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations, nor to exclude its liability in cases in which, by virtue of said regulations, it cannot be excluded.
Intellectual Property Rights
The CUD is the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights of the website, its graphic design and its contents, unless a different ownership is indicated therein.
The CUD will try to minimise service interruptions and problems caused by technical errors. We assume no liability for any interruptions or deficiencies in service, or for any problems that may result from viewing these pages.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any disputes that may arise between the CUD and the users of this service regarding the interpretation or application of these conditions or, in general, regarding the use of these conditions shall be the responsibility of the Spanish courts and shall be governed by Spanish law.