Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Resolution of June 21st, 2017 ordering the publication of the rules of permanence and progress in official bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- University of Vigo Free Mobility Legislation.
- Regulations on the transfer and recognition of credits for degrees adapted to the EHEA.
- Law 6/2013, of 13 June, on the Galician University System.
- Resolution of April 10th 2013 which publishes the regulations for the continuance and progress of students on official undergraduate and master’s degree programs at the University of Vigo.
- Order of February 17th 2011 authorizing the start-up of the Defense University Centre of the Spanish Naval Academy of Marin, affiliated to the University of Vigo.
- Decree 150/2010, of September 16th 2010, authorizing the implementation and suppression of official university courses in the universities of the Galician university system for the academic year 2010-2011 and creating, suppressing and modifying university centers.
- Royal Decree 1002/2010, of August 5th, on the issuing of official university degrees.
- Resolution of July 2nd 2010 which positively verifies the proposal for the degree of Graduate in Mechanical Engineering by the University of Vigo.
- Regulation of Affiliated Centers of the University of Vigo, approved by the University Senate on December 20th 2007 (in Galician).
- Report for the application for the verification of degrees according to annex I of the R.D. 1393/2007 of October 30th 2007 (part I) (part II) (part III) (part IV) (part V). The following information is included in the report: degree objectives, student admission criteria, course planning, available resources, implementation timetable, etc.
- Regulations governing the European Diploma Supplement at the University of Vigo.
- Royal Decree 1044/2003, of August 1st, which establishes the procedure for the issue of the European Diploma Supplement by universities.